Recently I have been trying to mount my shared folder in Virtualbox, during boot time. I have browsed all over the internet, and asked everywhere. If anyone wants to have some references, i tried all these:
- VirtualBox: Linux Guest shared folder
- Access Virtual Box Shared Folder on Linux Guest – How TO
- VirtualBox Shared folder problems on Fedora guest
- Mount failed (unknown file system) in virtualbox in ubuntu 14.04 and Windows 7 as host after installing GuestAdditions
- fstab mount with VirtualBox shared folders
- How to mount a VirtualBox shared folder at startup?
- How to setup Virtualbox guest additions on Fedora 20
- How do I automatically mount my shared folder?
- Why can’t my Fedora VM access this shared folder?
- Virtualbox Shared Folder Fstab Automount on boot Ubuntu 10.04 and/or 12.04
I have posted these, hoping that will help someone else and that he won’t need to resort to my weird solution. Because i learnt the hardway, that fstab, fedora and virtualbox, are something that do not intend to work together. At least not in a way that i found.